01. Meth & Audio – Rampage
02. DJ Hidden – The Narrators (Eye-D Remix)
03. Ewun – Screw Up (The Upbeats Remix)
04. SPL & Eye-D – Another Realm
05. Pyro, CRS & Mundane – Listen Up
06. SPL – Raise
07. Counterstrike – Berzerker
08. DJ Hidden – The Outsider Looking In
09. SPL – Sins of the Street Revisited
10. Katharsys – Walking Device
11. Silent Killer – Supremacy Bleeds (Counterstrike Remix)
12. SPL & Eye-D – The Perfect Moment
13. SPL & Eye-D – Pyramid Punk
14. Limewax – Jupiter
15. Donny – Search & Destroy (Lucio de Rimanez Remix)
16. Dub Elements & Erre – Pop Im
17. Current Value – Twisted VIP
18. The Outside Agency & SPL – Separate Ways
19. DJ Hidden – The Unseen
20. Current Value – Evac
21. Noisia & Foreign Beggars – Contact
22. Audio – Control Freak
23. The Outside Agency & Donny – Among Us
24. Gucci Mane & Big Tank – Pillz
25. Eye-D & Counterstrike – The Grind
26. Switch Technique – Mother Earth
27. Negative A – Follow the Path
28. Ancronix – Steroids (Loop)
29. Young Jeezy – Hollering at Dude (Outro)
Exclusive interview with Eye-D:
SPL: I need an interview.
Eye-D: With whom?
SPL: With you!
Eye-D: Why the ef not.
SPL: I guess I just want a history about yourself. Where did you grow up? Read More
DJ and Producer D Poetica started creating beats and DJing in 2002 in Bend, Oregon. After living all over Oregon and in the Bay Area, D Poetica’s DJ sets and beat projects have evolved into a mix of sounds and styles deeply influenced by the fusion between technical electronic music and party-style, dance-floor hip-hop.
D Poetica aspires to produce beats and mixes that are not only accessible and fun but also have something genuine and new to bring to the table. D Poetica’s sound is largely influenced by such innovative pioneers as Megasoid, Lazer Sword, Nosaj Thing, fLako, Powell, and Flying Lotus who are forging the way with their own brands of futuristic street level bass heavy music.
After cutting his teeth on playing electronic music in warehouses and house parties, D Poetica fell into the club scene in Portland, Oregon. D Poetica now runs a monthly party called ‘Blown’ with his longtime friend SPL. Blown is a night for all different styles of bass heavy music where Portland’s large local DJ talent can flex and strut their stuff behind the decks.
Whether D Poetica is generating beats, creating intricate graphic designs, or rocking Portland crowds with his own brand of bass heavy bangers, he will always be striving for originality and innovation.
Electro-house goddess DJ Lea Luna has been on the up-and-up since 1999, rocking many a crowd from underground to commercial, across the US and abroad. Her white-hot enthusiasm on stage and in the studio reflects her 9 year career, which has been gaining exponential momentum since she first stepped up to the decks as a tiny teen. “I’m taking my music further this year than I ever thought I would have when I first started spinning records. Its unreal how many different avenues there are inside electronic music: how many subcultures, how many diversely beautiful artists, fans and enthusiasts
there are. After having the privilege of exploring this world and the music in it, I’ve become a pioneer. I’m writing, collecting, and spinning styles that don’t even have names to them yet. This is truly a divine epiphany, and it’s redirecting my course in life as a professional musician.”
Here is a sneak preview of the next release forthcoming on Hollow Point. A lot of you may know these ones from podcasts and live recordings in the past. I hope you enjoy these as they will be released ASAP. We are approving the test pressings as I type this.